Saturday, June 16, 2012

6 Month Photo Shoot

A couple months ago CJ, Zach and I got up at our normal time on a lovely Saturday morning.  We got ready in our coordinating outfits and head out to Sahuaro Ranch Park in Phoenix, AZ to take Zach's six month pictures.  Our photographer Jacquelyn of J Lyn Photography was there waiting for us with her props.  I have to tell you I had been searching the internet for a while trying to find ideas for our little guy.  I even had a pinterest * board completely dedicated to this shoot!

We couldn't be happier with the results, even if it did require a second take a couple weeks later.  You see by the end of our shoot Zach was a little fussy and wasn't really into getting his picture taken, in fact anytime we sat him down he would scream and scream and scream until we picked him up.  So a few weeks after our first shoot I met Jacquelyn again at Encanto Park to try it again, while Zach was still not to enthused to have his picture taken he did a little better the second time around we got some great pictures! Thank you Jacquelyn for capturing some great images that we will once again cherish forever!































*  Are you following me on pinterest, if not please do! I always follow people back. 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...